The air conditioning panel is the first panel where I had to work with potentiometers. Because these are not supported by MobiFlight I had to find another way to connect them with the flightsimulator. My choice was an Arduino Pro Micro. This comes with the 32U4 chip and can be recognized by the computer as a joystick. With a library you can define axis and buttons that can be used by windows.
- 3mm transparent and white acrylic
- 1 big ON-OFF switch
- 3 10K potentiometers
- 1 8 Position rotary switch
- switch cap build from a molded cap and 8mm aluminum tube
- 4 Boeing type 1 knob
- 3 yellow annunciators
- 4 15 mm hex standoffs
- 4 30 mm female hex standoffs
- 4 30 mm male hex standoffs
- 1 servo motor
- LED stripes for backlighting mounted on a HDF plate
- 3mm HDF plate
The download package contains all the files you need to cut out and engrave your own air conditioning panel as well as the cabin temperature gauge.